Know About Tramadol
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever, which is mainly used to treatmoderate to severe pain that you are facing. The drug is prescribed for round-the-clock treatment of pain and let you get rid of the problem. One should not take the drug on theirown on the contrary they should make sure to take it only when it is prescribed by the doctor. Remember that Tramadol is not for the use of minimizing the basis for pain.For this; you need to get proper check up from the doctor and after that you should take Tramadol.
Few Details about Tramadol
You should not take Buy Tramadol Online in USA if you have severe breathing problems or if you are facing the problem of blockage in intestines. If you are taking alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers or any kind of narcotic medication, make sure that you should not take Tramadol at any cost. This can be harmful for your body. Tramadol is a pain reliever and you might experience slow in breathingand this is possible only when you misuse or overdose it. Tramadol is not for the use of the children those who are younger than 12 years old. These age group children can take the drug only when it is being prescribed by the doctor.
Taking tramadol drug during pregnancy can be risky and this cause life-threatening symptom as well to the newborn baby. The case sometimes become worse and it can lead to death. So, the best option is to take the drug only when it is prescribed to you by your doctor.
What you might Experience after Taking Tramadol?
Those who take alcohol and tramadol together they can face the problem and severe side effects as well. People can find the problem of drowsiness or slow your breathing, so you need to make sure that you should take Tramadol only when it is prescribed to you. One might also face the problem of seizures afterthey take this medicine. The drug may also cause a seizure to those who have a history of seizures or problems like head injury, or even a metabolic disorder.
Do not mix Tramadol with other drugs as this can cause severe side effects. Doing so, you can face the problem as both the drugs can interact with one other and can cause dangerous side effects or death. It is important that you should tell your doctor about your current medicines that you are using as this will assist your physician to prescribe you the correct dose.
How to Take Tramadol?
You should take Tramadol only when it is prescribed to you by the doctor and he/she knows your medical condition. Never crush tramadol tablet at any cost instead, the medicine should be taken by mouth and swallow it with water. If you powder it by crushing it and then inhale it or dilute it with liquid or injected into the body, you can face harmful side effects as this is not the exact way of taking any drug. Always remember that inhalation or injection of Tramadol can cause life-threatening side effects and sometime death. Tramadol being a pain reliever, you shouldnot take it without a prescription.
Dosage of Tramadol
You should take the drug on time or as prescribed by your doctor. If you follow the advice of thedoctor it would help you in gain more benefit from it. Since the drug is used for pain, you should not miss any dose because this can minimize the benefit and lengthen the treatment. Never take extra medicine in order to miss any dose.
Overdose of Tramadol can be fatal and this can cause severe side effects and make you weak. So, always remember that you should take the drug only when it is prescribed to you. Overdose of Tramadol can cause severe problems and you might face the symptoms like slow breathing and heart rate, drowsiness, cold and clammy skin, and fainting.
Never take Tramadol if you are drinking alcohol because if you take both alcohol and drugs together you might face dangerous side effects and sometimes death can also occur.Do not start working after you take tramadol as you might feel drowsiness, sleepy so, it is advised that you should take rest and never drive or do any hard work immediately after taking Tramadol.
Things to know before taking Tramadol
Before you take the drug, you should know few things and these are mentioned below:
- Do not take Tramadol, if you are allergic to it or with any of its active agent
- Never take the drug, if you have severe asthma or breathing problems
- If you have any blockage in your stomach or intestines; you should not take Tramadol
- If you have used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or any kind of narcotic medications make sure that you do not take Tramadol
- Tramadol should not be prescribed to a child who is younger than 12 years or 18 years old.
- One who has recent surgery to remove the tonsils or adenoids, they should not take Tramadol.
- If anyone has head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, you should not take Tramadol
- Person who takes drug or alcohol addiction, he/she should not take tramadol at any cost
- Anyone who has metabolic disordershould ensure that they should not take the drug without being prescribed.
- Pregnant woman should ensure that she should not take Tramadol at any cost because it can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms for the baby. It is best option that you should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are planning for the same.
- Breast feeding women should not take the drug at any cost as this can be harmful and the medicine can pass into breast milk, which can cause drowsiness, breathing problems, or death in a nursing baby. So be aware of it.
Side Effects of Tramadol
Apart from the much needed effects, Tramadol can also cause some common, normal and severe side effects. If anyone faces any of the side effects, he/she should directly consult with the doctor and get treated on emergency.
Some of the common tramadol side effects are:
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness
- Feeling tired, constipation, diarrhea, nausea
- Vomiting, stomach pain, feeling nervous or anxious
- Itching, sweating
Some rare side effects of Tramadol are mentioned below:
- Abdominal or stomach fullness
- Abnormal or decreased touch sensation
- Blisters under the skin, bloating
- Blood in the urine, increased blood pressure level
- Blurred vision, chest pain or discomfort
- Chills, Convulsions, darkened urine
- Difficult urination, dizziness or lightheadedness, fainting
- Fast heartbeat, frequent urges to urinate
- Gaseous abdominal or stomach pain, indigestion
- Irregular heartbeat, loss of memory
- Numbness and tingling of the face, fingers, or toes
- Numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- Pain in the arms, legs, or lower back,
- Discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- Pains in the stomach, side, recurrent fever
- Severe cramping, severe nausea
- Severe redness, swelling, and itching of the skin
- Sweats, trembling and shaking of the hands or feet
- Trouble performing routine tasks
- Weak or absent pulses in the legs
- Yellow eyes or skin
If you face any of these problems you should go for emergency help and that too immediately and get treated as well.
Some of the symptoms of overdose
- Alteration in consciousness
- Decreased awareness or responsiveness
- Problem in breathing, lack of muscle tone
- Light headedness, loss of consciousness
- Pinpointed pupils of the eyes, severe sleepiness
- Slow or irregular heartbeat, unusual tiredness
You can also experience that from the above mentioned side effects, some side effects may occur but you do not need any medical attention. Such side effects may go away during the treatment as your body adjusts with the medicine. If you are concerned about the side effects, you can seek the help of the health care professional as he/she can assist you in letting you know how to remove the side effects.
Some more common Side effects that you may experience are mentioned below:
- Abdominal or stomach pain, agitation, constipation
- Cough, diarrhea, discouragement, drowsiness
- Dry mouth, feeling of warmth, feeling sad or empty
- Feeling unusually cold, fever, feeling of discomfort or illness
- Headache, heartburn, irritability, itching or skin rash
- Joint pain, loss of appetite, interest or pleasure
- Loss of strength or weakness, muscle aches and pains
- Nausea, restlessness, runny nose, shivering
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness, sore throat
- Stuffy nose, sweating, tiredness
- Trouble concentrating, unusual feeling of excitement and etc.
If you face any the above mentioned side effects, you should directly get the emergency help from the doctor and seek his assistance on getting rid of this problem.
Where to Buy Tramadol?
If the doctor has prescribed Tramadol to you, you can get it from the online store. There are many online stores which you can search through Internet that offer Tramadol at cost effective prices and all you need to do is to scout through the site and pick the drug and check the quantity. Fill the address and make the payment, the asked medicine would be send to your door step. The main benefit that you would experience is that you can get Tramadol online at your door step and that too in a hassle free manner.