Zolpidem is a medicine which is prescribed as a sleeping pill. It helps treat in conditions of insomnia i.e. when you get trouble in getting and staying asleep. It aids you to get sleep swifter and makes you less likely to wake up during the night.
It comes in the form of tablets and can be availed only on prescription.
Key facts about Hemofarm Zolpidem (Belbien) 10Mg Tablet–
Here are some key and important facts which you should know-
- The drug takes around 1 hour to work.
- You’ll generally take it around a few weeks (up to 4 weeks).
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine when you’re taking Zolpidem (Belbien) 10Mg tablet.
- It is also called by the brand name Stilnoct.
Who can and can’t take zolpidem?
Zolpidem can be taken by most adults who are 18 and over and facing problems of insomnia.
It’s not suitable for some people. To make sure zolpidem is safe for you, tell a doctor if you:
Moreover, there are some limitations for taking the medicine. To know it is safe for you, consult your doctor if you
- faced an allergic reaction to zolpidem or any such drugs in the past.
- have ongoing liver or kidney problems
- have a medical condition that causes muscle weakness
- have breathing problems
- ever faced mental health problems
- have ever had problems with alcohol or drugs
- are breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant, or already pregnant
How to purchase medicine?
You can go to USAEnergyBoost website, and place the order for your medicine. You can find it at your doorstep in 3 – 5 days.